Quartz is one of the most abundant minerals in the world, also known as “Universal Crystal” because of its innumerable uses and powers. It is best for stabilizing one’s surroundings and is believed to improve physical strength and energy. It has played an important role in the life of mankind, as it enhances spirituality and concentration power, improves creativity, and helps to filter out distractions and all the negative emotions. This is the reason why pink quartz is highly valued by spiritual leaders and scientists. These crystals help enhance perseverance and patience in people and teach them to live in peace and harmony. Quartz is found in every continent and each crystal has its unique properties. There are several varieties of Quartz of which some are semi-precious gemstones.
- Agate: Agate is all about balance and stability in life. It consists of chalcedony bands that help you to balance things between positive and negative and gives you the strength to overcome your fear and worries.
- Onyx: Onyx is a stone that has parallel bands. It is believed that onyx is a powerful stone that transforms negative thoughts and helps you to forget all kinds of grief and sorrows.
- Aventurine: Aventurine is also known as the ‘Stone of Opportunity’ that brings prosperity, luck, and success in life. Aventurine is a green colournugget but it can be in other colours also like yellow, grey, blue, orange, or brown.
- Jasper: It is an opaque semi-precious stone that has a variety of chalcedony. Jasper provides courage to deal with problems and brings a wave of peace and understanding in one’s life.
- Rutilated Quartz: Contains strands of rutile and eliminates anxiety, fear, and all the negative energies.
- Amethyst: Amethyst is a semi-precious stone known for its beautiful purple colour and its healing properties. Amethyst is a crystal that helps to purify the aura by eliminating all the negative thoughts and energies.
- Citrine: Citrine is a yellow crystal that brings optimism and prosperity and wealth in life. Citrine is a stone that enhances creativity and imagination of a person and also motivates them to make quick decisions and take actions accordingly.
- Prasiolite: Prasiolite is the green coloured stone which is an amplifier of energy. It helps in harmonizing body and mind and gives you a new way of living by being innovative and creative.
- Smoky Quartz: It is a brownish-grey transparent crystal also known as “Stone of Power”. It is the national gem of Scotland, it helps a person to remove all the hurtful memories of the past so that they become a better version of themselves.
- Carnelian: Carnelian has a variety of reddish-orange chalcedony mostly used as a semi-precious nugget. These stones give the confidence to make the right decisions and move forward towards the set goals.
- Pink Quartz: It is the most desirable crystal because of its attractive hue. It encourages and promotes love, respect, friendship, self-love, and feeling of peace with oneself and others.
- Chalcedony: They have a waxy lustre and aremostly opaque to translucent. This stone brings positivity in mind and enhances the mental capabilities of oneself.
- Hawk’s Eye: Hawk’s eye is a soothing stone that protects you from negative energies of others. It comes in a blue colour stone having greenish bands and its silky texture enhances the beauty of the crystal. Hawk’s eye is also known as Tiger’s eye or Falcon’s eye.
- Mtorolite: Mtorolite is the rarest nuggetin the world as it is found only in Zimbabwe. It is also known as Chrome Chalcedony and hasa variety of chalcedony. This stone helps recognize one’s capabilities and gives strength to deal with any difficult situation with ease.
- Heliotrope: Heliotrope is also known as “Bloodstone”. It is just like a green jasper containing red inclusions of iron oxide or hematite.
- Chrysoprase: Chrysoprase is a green colour nugget that gets its colour from nickel. This stone has immense power to eliminate impurities from the body and mind and promote love, hope, and happiness in the surroundings.
- Milky Quartz: From ancient times this nugget is known for its healing properties as it has the power to clear all the negative energies and have a pure heart with no stress or fear. It is also known as Milk Diamonds that can easily be found in any country in the world. It activates our circulatory system and protects us from environmental pollution.
Let us discuss Pink Quartz in detail and why it’s the most beautiful of all Quartz.
It is the most adorable and enchanting crystal in the world, that was named for its vigorous color. This stone spreads loving energy in the aura and the rays that emit from this stone bring love, care, and affection. Its peaceful and calming color eliminates anger or indignation inside humans. In reiki, the stone has a direct connection with the heart chakra that purifies the heart, promotes compassion, attracts love for humanity and oneself.
The Pink Quartz has unique healing properties and many beginners who want to have crystals start with this crystal. Pink Quartz is also known as Heart Chakra Stone, which opens a direct way to the heart that helps you to recognize compassion in yourself and allows you to move forward by accepting all the past affairs of life. It helps to replace all the negative energies with positive and pure thoughts of love and compassion. It has an impact on three different states-emotional, physical, and spiritual states.
- Emotional Healing: Pink quartz is a gentle crystal that gives a feeling of comfort and contentment, so it is a perfect stone for those who want peace and love in their life. The crystal encourages people to believe in oneself and help them to look forward and find a way towards joy and happiness.
- Physical Healing: It has immense power to calm the nerves of the body as the rays that the stone emits are quick enough to heal the body. It enhances self-awareness that ultimately helps the body to remain conscious of its physical nature.
- Spiritual Healing: Helps to purify the aura surrounding oneself. This nuggetbrings harmony and peace and a sense of warmness among themselves and others.
This gemstone is also known as love stone or love crystal as it encourages harmony and trust among people. The crystal emits rays that strengthen the nervous system and purify the heart and mind. It balances the circulatory system and has the power to reduce the risk of diseases. At the time of grief and discomfort, helps release stress and wash away all the impurities from the body and mind.
Pink Quartz is considered to be a powerful healing stone as it opens up the mind and heart to accept things with love and affection. It is a strong crystal because of its contents that are titanium and manganese that help in soothing the mind and heart. It stimulates the intellect and opens up your mind for new ideas and thoughts to make the right decisions that will ultimately bring prosperity and wealth in life. So it can work as a lucky charm for those who are starting up a new venture or project.
There are many interesting facts about this gemstone that are assumed to be true.
- In Australia, Pink quartz is believed that doctors use this crystal in medication and health purposes to treat people withvarious diseases.
- It is believed to have powers to spread love and affection so wearing this crystal as a pendant or in any other form has the power to attract love. Love and affection can be in any form, love with others, or love with oneself.
- In ancient cultures, it is believed that many pregnant women used to place the nugget on their stomach to build a bond between mother and the unborn child, and further when the child is born the stone is kept near the baby to enhance the feeling of love and compassion.
- It is believed to have many healing properties, this is the reason why Ancient Egyptians had a theory that this crystal prevents ageing and improves the colour and complexion of humans.
- The widest collection of it is in Feng Shui, where there are many trendy collections of earrings, necklaces, and other jewellery that brings peace, joy, love, and comfort in their entire life.
- It happens to be the best wedding anniversary gift, as this crystal is a symbol of unconditional love and purity. It enhances a relationship with love and respect between each other.
History And Myths:
These gemstones are rare minerals discovered in the 1930s near Maine, USA but they soon got disappeared. These rare crystals were again discovered in 1959 in Minas Gerais, Brazil. Pink quartz is found in small crystals in the cores of pegmatites. These crystals are transparent in appearance and are heat and light sensitive and fade away with time. The stone is still found in Minas Gerais, Brazil, and can also be found in other places like India, South Africa, Germany, Madagascar, Japan, and many parts of Canada and the USA. The most expensive crystals are mined in Madagascar.
There are many mythologies about this majestic gemstone’s discovery.
In Ancient Greek mythology, Ares attacked Adonis, who was Aphrodite’s lover. To save Adonis she ran for his life and hurt herself with a briar bush, her blood meld with Adonis blood on white Quartz changing the color of the crystal in Pink color. After which the nugget symbolized love and affection.
In Egyptian mythology, Pink quartz is believed that Isis used the gemstone to maintain the beauty of their skin. Facial masks made of this stone have been found in the tombs of Egypt that were used to clear their face color and prevent them from aging.
There are more Greek mythologies related to the discovery of the gemstone. Legends believed that Cupid and Eros brought a Pink color crystal called Pink Quartz to spread love among people as the color symbolizes “unconditional love”.
Pink Quartz is the best crystal for humanity as it spreads happiness and brings peace in one’s life and others. Pink quartz is used for many purposes such as:
- This crystal is the best gemstone to overcome all the negative energies or emotions. It helps a person to move forward in life eliminating all the past affairs and memories and purifying the aura of their surroundings.
- In the family of minerals, allcrystals are full of energy. Pink Quartz is a symbol of love so the rays that the stone emits spread love energy in the surroundings.
- Pink quartz is the best aid to heal all negative emotions that come in the mind. It helps you to control anger, anxiety, fear, unhealthy feelings that ultimately makes you feel happy and brings harmony in life.
- It is a useful gemstone in understanding and loving yourself by increasing self-awareness and self-acceptance. Pink Quartz gemstone is the best stone who want others to love them as the rays of the stone have the power to attract love and affection from others.
- It has the best healing properties as it can improve the physical health of people. The vibrations from the stone improve circulation in the nerves and muscles and help to relax the body.
Pink Quartz is the most attractive gemstone among others, making it popular among geologists and jewelry lovers. Diamonds and Pearls when combined with this precious nugget form a beautiful and attractive jewel that can be in the form of a bracelet, pendant, earrings, etc.
Thus, it emits powerful loving energies and vibrations that aids in building new relations help in meddling arguments between partners and re-energizing the existing relationships. DWS Jewellery are the leading supplier of Pink Quartz jewelry for over a century now. The jewelry pieces manufactured by them have exquisite design and is available at an affordable price. DWS Jewellery has been in this business for over a decade now, they very well understand what their customer needs are and how can they best be satisfied. www.dwsjewellery.com is the perfect place for exploring the jewelry pieces with the latest designs and intricate detailing.